The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with theknowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets under supervision, using common spreadsheet
Learning Outcomes Learners will be able to:
1. Investigate a range of common uses for spreadsheets.
2. Explore key spreadsheet elements including cells, cell references, numeric, alpha, and alphanumeric data, formulae, functions, graphs and macros.
3. Demonstrate common spreadsheet usability features to include use of toolbars, window management, sorting, and filtering.
4. Use spreadsheet design features involving data and cell formatting techniques which enhance
understanding and legibility.
5. Automate routine multi-step tasks through the creation, execution, and management of simple macros.
Course Fee Information:
Pay In Full – €299
Progressive College are committed to providing equal access to education and equal opportunities for mature students (23 years +). Mature applicants do not need to match school-leavers in terms of academic achievement, provided there is evidence of the ability to pursue and benefit from the course, but candidates must be 23 years of age or over on the 1st January of the year of entry to their programme of study. Mature students must also have proficiency in the English language.
Assessment / Examinations:
Alternative assessments are in place to facilitate students who are unable to find placement due to current L5 COVID19 restrictions.
Location & date:
|Anywhere||Anytime||Online||12 Months to Complete|