This course is delivered fully online and can be started anytime.
As per QQI requirements, if you wish to use previously achieved modules to complete your Major Award, then they must have been achieved within the last five years. You must provide the College with copies of these certificates in order to go forward for certification once you have completed your programme of training with us.
QQI Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support (8 QQI Level 5 Component Certificates)
|5N1794||SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK||5|
|5N0749||ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY||5|
|5N1279||HUMAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT||5|
|5N4325||NURSING THEORY AND PRACTICE||5|
To Purchase Multiple Awards at a Discount Call us at 014884300
|Pay In Full||Pay In Instalments||Number of Minor Awards|
|€235||€235 (Pay In Full Only)||One Minor Award|
|€470||€470 (Pay In Full Only)||Two Minor Awards|
|€540||€640||Three Minor Awards|
|€610||€710||Four Minor Awards|
|€680||€780||Five Minor Awards|
|€750||€860||Six Minor Awards|
|€820||€920||Seven Minor Awards|
|€895||€1000||Eight Minor Awards|
Course Fee Information:
WE ARE OPEN FOR ENROLLMENTS ON THIS COURSE
Special Offer Available Now - Limited Time Offer
Pay In Full €895
Pay In Installments – €1000
(€250 deposit & 3 monthly instalments paid consecutively of €250)
Contact us to take all modules or sit individual single modules.
The learning outcomes of the course aims to prepare learners through the following:
- Providing an understanding of the needs of the person in their care in relation to the maintenance of their dignity, respect, self-esteem, and choice
- Demonstrating knowledge of a range of theories, practice, guidelines and legal requirements pertaining to Healthcare Support practice.
- Evaluating and using the information to plan, develop and implement appropriate Healthcare strategies in a variety of care settings whilst working under specific direction and supervision within a support capacity
- Applying knowledge and skills within a range of varied and specific healthcare contexts in accordance with accepted guidelines and practice and legal requirements.
- Demonstrating a broad range of practice, research, interpersonal and caring skills in providing Health Care Support to a wide range of client groups in a range of health care settings.
Assessment / Examinations:
Progressive College are committed to providing equal access to education and equal opportunities for mature students (23 years +). Mature applicants do not need to match school-leavers in terms of academic achievement, provided there is evidence of the ability to pursue and benefit from the course, but candidates must be 23 years of age or over on the 1st January of the year of entry to their programme of study. Mature students must also have proficiency in the English language.
Learners must complete 160 hours’ work experience in a suitable healthcare setting which might be a nursing home, hospital or day care centre. Students may need to complete a patient moving and handling course and basic first aid responder course prior to starting their work placement.
Alternative assessments are in place to facilitate students who are unable to find placement due to current L5 COVID19 restrictions.
Location & date:
|Anywhere||Anytime||Online||12 Months to Complete|